Welcome to Integrated Medical Group in Highland, IL
Welcome to Integrated Medical Group, a chiropractic center serving the areas of Highland, Glen Carbon, Carlyle, and Greenville in Illinois. We have over 17 years of experience when it comes to providing healthcare. Our team is staffed with chiropractic professionals who are dedicated to their work. Our approach is to apply innovative, non-invasive and effective chiropractic treatments to clientele. The goal is to foster healing and pain relief from degenerative conditions of the musculoskeletal body.
The Highland center specializes in pain relief. Here is what you need to know about Integrated Medical Group, its services, and its contact information.
Our Chiropractic Services
The doctors here specialize in a wide variety of techniques and methods. This is done to ensure that we can treat a greater range of health conditions. Below you can find a brief summary of our chiropractic services:
- Chiropractic care: This is used to relieve back pain, neck pain, and shoulder pain.
- Massage therapy: Massage can do a lot to relieve stress and built-up tension within the body.
- Physical therapy, also known as physiotherapy.
- Injury treatment: This includes rehabilitation for sports injuries, auto accidents, slips, and falls.
- Muscle stimulation: This form of stimulation can do a lot to strengthen and heal muscles.
- MUA: Manipulation under anesthesia will require the use of anesthetics. This form of therapy uses sedation to perform adjustments to specific areas.
- Acupuncture: Practitioners aim to trigger specific body points by inserting needles.
- Nutritional and lifestyle advice: Sometimes our clients want to receive lifestyle guidance directly from a medical professional.
- Infrared light therapy: For example old laser therapy, this technique uses a light to treat muscle damage and inflammation.
- DEXA scanning: This high-tech lab equipment is used to evaluate the bone density of a patient. This technique is ideal for detecting fractures or osteoporosis.
Conditions We Treat
Our chiropractors are qualified to treat a great number of health conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system. The staff at Integrated Medical Group is trained to treat the following conditions: back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, headaches, migraines, personal injuries, sciatica, muscle spasms, carpal tunnel syndrome, connective tissue damage, arthritis, muscle atrophy, elbow trauma, and ulcers. If there is a specific condition that you want to ask about, feel free to ask us.
Contact Our Integrated Medical Group in Highland, IL!
Want to learn more about the conditions we treat or the services we offer? You can contact the Highland Pain Relief Center at (618) 692-6700 or schedule an appointment online. The team can find a pain relief solution for you. Call now and we will schedule an appointment at your most convenient date.